If you’re someone who is interested in understanding human behavior, why we act the way we act, and how we can better respond to those around us and build better connections - this is for you!
EQ is your ability to perceive and understand your emotions, as well as the emotions of those around you. 71% of company leaders value EQ (emotional intelligence) over IQ.
DISC has been utilized as a behavioral assessment by businesses, organizations, trainers, and individuals since the 1920’s to help better understand people.
Understanding DISC can help you better understand why people do what they do; it also provides a new perspective on how we behave when compared against our own needs and wants.
Take a deep dive into this DISC & EQ transformative workshop.
What you'll get:
- Your own personal, comprehensive DISC & EQ assessment
- Group Assessment Debrief
- During the work shop you'll learn how to:
- better manage your emotions
- empathize with others
- build meaningful relationships
- diffuse conflict
- Pre-Workshop DISC & EQ Assessment Group Debrief Call
- 3 hour virtual workshop
- You'll receive an email with next steps and how to access your DISC & EQ assessment before the workshop.